One of my favorite “Go To Recipes” are the Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos! If you love bacon, you’ll kiss me after this!
One 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese Package
One Pack of Bacon
Six Large Jalapeno Peppers
- Preheat Oven to 425 degrees
- Cut Jalapenos in half vertically, remove seeds and clean inside. Set aside.
- Using a butter knife, add room temperature cream cheese to all open jalapeno smoothing across the top of the pepper.
- Wrap bacon around jalapeno, completely covering the cream cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bacon is cooked completely.
- Let Cool and ENJOY!
*Tips: It’s best to use room temperature Cream cheese as it is easier to manage. Make sure that the bacon you are wrapping does not have a huge carb count or an addition of sugar in the ingredients. Philadelphia cream cheese tends to be the lowest in carb count at most common grocery chains, always check packages prior to purchasing. Oh yeah, and you’ll need napkins, lots and lots of Napkins!