Who doesn’t like pizza? After this Keto Pizza Recipe, you’ll LOVE Pizza!
1 Chicken Breast cooked and finely chopped
1 Large Egg
1 cup mozzarella cheese separated into 1/4 and 3/4 cup
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Garlic powder
1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
Salt and Pepper
Feel free to choose your own Low Carb- Sugar free Pizza Toppings. I chose pepperoni 🙂
*For this recipe, you can cook the chicken breast in the oven or crock pot, once it was done, I dropped it in the food processor and pulsed it to a fine workable texture. On a busy day, feel free to use a canned chicken as a breast substitute.
- Before beginning, cook chicken breast as desired and chop into fine pieces.
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, add chicken, egg, salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese- mix well
- Once finely mixed spread on nonstick foil or parchment paper in a baking pan into your desired shape
- Place in over for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from Oven, add remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese to top of pizza as well as desired toppings.
- Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes
- Let Cool and ENJOY!
*Tips: When cooking chicken breast, stay away from seasonings that are high in carbs, if you’re unsure, visit HERE for additional information.