Chi Seeds are a staple in my home to a breakfast on the go! Simplicity with the ability to soak overnight or throw a couple of ingredients together in an instant in the morning is every working woman’s dream! Follow this simple recipe for a yummy single serving of Chi Seed Porridge.
- 3 tbsp. Chi Seeds
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. Agave Nectar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Dash of Kosher Salt (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients until totally blended
- At room temperature, let it rest for 5 minutes
- Mix ingredients again and set it in the fridge for an hour or more.
*NOTE: Oats can be left in the fridge for up to 5 days, but don’t eat them after that, they’re usually no good then!